Pre-wedding Parties

Need Drink ideas for Bachelorette Party

I'm looking for drinks with cute/sexy names that we can have the bride order while we are out and about the dance clubs for her Bachelorette party.  Since I basically drink the same thing all the time, do you guys know any fun named drinks we can order for her?  Think: Sex on the Beach, etc...  Thanks!

Re: Need Drink ideas for Bachelorette Party

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_need-drink-ideas-bachelorette-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:8c95fc9d-b495-4f15-b424-f8036193ece1Post:fc7e33f8-9a42-4e58-9b9e-f4e99875ecd6">Need Drink ideas for Bachelorette Party</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking for drinks with cute/sexy names that we can have the bride order while we are out and about the dance clubs for her Bachelorette party.  Since I basically drink the same thing all the time, do you guys know any fun named drinks we can order for her?  Think: <strong>Sex on the Beach</strong>, etc...  Thanks!
    Posted by jubjenbam[/QUOTE]

Well, that's my favorite drink. Have you tried a google search? You can get huge lists of drinks to scroll through.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm of the "let the bride order what she wants to drink" school of thought.  To me this game sounds like a way to embarass the bride by forcing her to say sexual things.  And like StageManager said if she is drinking a buch of different things and stuff she's not used to drinking she could end up getting plastered really fast and end up being really sick.  If I'm going out drinking (not just a drink or 2 with dinner) I have one drink that I order all night.  I do this because A) I like it and B) I know how much and at what rate to drink without getting falling down drunk.  Not saying that I should get behind the wheel of a car but I'm not going to spend the rest of the night praying in the bathroom. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Need Drink ideas for Bachelorette Party:
    [QUOTEHowever, so far as naughty drink names go...  *Warning:  I've edited the sexually explicit words, but these names are still not for the faint of heart.
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

Ha, that made me giggle, so did automatic panty remover.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards