Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bridal Shower Location

Hi All:

I orginally wanted my bridal shower at someones house, but it looks like it is just not going to work out this way.

My only options that are left are hotel conference room, park pavilion, or my church.  Has anyone had/will be having their shower in one of these places?   I wanted it to be a warm and close party (only inviting very close family memebers) and kind of want to treat them while treating me!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower Location

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_bridal-shower-location?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:32Discussion:97549a08-1ed9-4c37-900f-0a2f4f663847Post:24fabe6c-7739-4497-b259-8b2860226259">Bridal Shower Location</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi All: I orginally wanted my bridal shower at someones house, but it looks like it is just not going to work out this way. My only options that are left are hotel conference room, park pavilion, or my church.  Has anyone had/will be having their shower in one of these places?   I wanted it to be a warm and close party (only inviting very close family memebers) and<strong> kind of want to treat them while treating me!
    </strong>Posted by mrsweber11[/QUOTE]

At first I was just going to tell you that you need to sit back and let it be your MOH's problem, but that last line made it sound like you're planning it yourself.  Hopefully you know that you shouldn't be planning your own shower. 

That being said, I would still say that this should be your MOH (or whoever is offering to throw the shower for you)'s problem and not yours.  They'll figure it out. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh boy. If you want to treat your close female friends to something nice, feel free to do so but don't call it a shower or expect gifts.  Showers are given for you, not by you.  And it doesn't have to be given by the MOH; anyone can step up and do it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards