Pre-wedding Parties
Options

would you do this...

I have two MOH and one of them is getting married a week after I am! I'm not in her wedding because she is only having family in her bridal party.  We are very close friends and nothing has ever gotten between us and I have thought about the possibility of doing a joint bachelorette party. We have a lot of mutual friends but do you think it would be weird?  I'm not worried about us being jealous of one another.  Neither one of us would think "this is my time i want to be the center of everything"  because that us just not the way we are.  
What do you think about this?  
**P.S. so far i guess my party is going to be snack and drinks and games at someone's house then going out into town to multiple bars to do a scavenger hunt type thing with drinking and dancing!  

Re: would you do this...

• Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think if she's also on board it's a great idea!  Go for it.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's weird at all.  I actually think it's sweet that both of you want to share the party - you both sound like good friends.
  • Options
    aprilhaynesaprilhaynes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great idea! I think your mutual friends will also appreciate it.
  • Options
    elizabethm4elizabethm4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote do it! Sounds like tons of fun, double the celebrations
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a great idea, especially if you have friends in common!
  • Options
    danieliza1127danieliza1127 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Be sure to check with or suggest it to her MOH because she may already be planning something. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards