Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Las Vegas Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

Hey guys,

My fiance has champagne dreams of a bachelor/bachelorette party in Vegas on our very beer budget. I'm trying to find us good deals but just going down for a weekend is looking to cost us over $1000. Any recommendations for group deals I can get for us and our wedding party?

Thanks!

Re: Las Vegas Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You shouldn't be planning your own b-party.

That is up to both of your WP's. And it's also up to them if they can afford it, and if that is what they would like to do. 

It's a party being thrown in your honor and it is rude to throw your own b-party. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_las-vegas-bachelorbachelorette-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:a630197f-163f-44b8-90ec-1bfdfdcfada3Post:53dcb9cd-eec2-4052-9e65-55d88157c771">Re: Las Vegas Bachelor/Bachelorette Party</a>:
    [QUOTE]You shouldn't be planning your own b-party.  That is up to both of your WP's. And it's also up to them if they can afford it, and if that is what they would like to do.   It's a party being thrown in your honor and it is rude to throw your own b-party. 
    Posted by palmettogirl924[/QUOTE]

Ditto this.
    meet annie! rescued 6.17.12 imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_las-vegas-bachelorbachelorette-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:32Discussion:a630197f-163f-44b8-90ec-1bfdfdcfada3Post:53dcb9cd-eec2-4052-9e65-55d88157c771">Re: Las Vegas Bachelor/Bachelorette Party</a>:
    [QUOTE]You shouldn't be planning your own b-party.  That is up to both of your WP's. And it's also up to them if they can afford it, and if that is what they would like to do.   It's a party being thrown in your honor and it is rude to throw your own b-party. 

Double ditto
  • Options
    RebeccaB88RebeccaB88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_las-vegas-bachelorbachelorette-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:32Discussion:a630197f-163f-44b8-90ec-1bfdfdcfada3Post:53dcb9cd-eec2-4052-9e65-55d88157c771">Re: Las Vegas Bachelor/Bachelorette Party</a>:

Triple ditto. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's rude. It's your party and you should be able to do what you want, especially if you are paying for it. If your wedding party was paying for it, then yeah, I'd say you shouldn't plan it since it's not your money you'd be spending. But if you guys are paying for it, I don't think it's rude to plan it too. I know I want to have input for mine because I also cannot afford to go crazy and I don't expect my maid of honor to pay for everything on her own. We're just not at that stage in our lives where money is not a question.

I would find something inexpensive for the room (off the strip is usually a lot less expensive). Haven't you seen the "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" commercials? When people know it's your bachelor/ette party, you tend to get a lot of perks. You definitely still need cash to spend on drinks/getting in clubs, but you will likely get some special treats for the occassion.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards