Pre-wedding Parties

Co ed Batchelor/ette party

So ive been invited, never met anyone in this group.  Its CO ed, but the women are taking a seperate limo, and the guys are too...but we are meeting at the same location...

doesn't make any sense...i feel its rather unfair esspecially since no one knows anyone in the group.  And furthermore, not being selfish, but i dont see the need to dish out money for the limo

looking for some input if possible...

thank you

Re: Co ed Batchelor/ette party

• edited December 2011
    What do you feel is unfair? 
    If you don't see the need to spend money on this party, decline the invitation. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I am also confused about what you feel is unfair.  However, if you are uncomfortable spending money on something, you can always decline the invite.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Can you take your own car instead?
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "It's much easier for me to drive myself to the party so I'll meet you all there!"
  • Eggshell31Eggshell31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just say no- its been all over the tv for years!!! it works!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not really sure what the co-ed part has to do with not making sense... Anyway. I am actually attending a bachelorette party in a month where I only know the bride.  They are all taking a limo and plan on staying out til 5am. Not my kinda thing. So I stated that I would just meet at the bar.  And the bride completely understood, realizing I wouldn't know anyone else. I would assume you would be safe to say you'll just meet them there as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards