Pre-wedding Parties
Options

T Shirts for the bachlorette party...

Does anyone know where to print custom t-shirts for cheap?  I want to mail one to each of my friends (14 of us) and I am looking for a good service/price :)

A wedding is a party, not a performance. If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything went perfectly.

Re: T Shirts for the bachlorette party...

• Options
    AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What do you want them to say?

If it's something short, you can make them yourself with hot-fix crystals! 

Directions: http://lizandtodd.blogspot.com/2010/02/who-knew-i-was-so-crafty.html
  • Options
    Shayyy01Shayyy01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have alot of T-shirt decorating tools at Michaels. I usually stick with the iron on stitch work, the plastic looking ones are tricky to get onto the shirt and usually peal off with in a few wears. The crystals are a fun idea! If you just want to bedazzle go to Old Time Pottery they have crystals in bulk for cheap! 
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My MOH and I purchased tank tops at Old Navy during a sale and ordered the rhinestones that said "Bride" "Bridesmaid" "Maid of Honor" etc... from Bella Designs. If you purchase 5 bridal iron ons you get 2 free which are "Bride" and "Just Married" so we made me another tank for the plane ride the day after the wedding for our HM.

http://belladesignsstl.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12&zenid=82rto7bgcrn40v2evlfi9a4dc4&gclid=CI3Q4ODzn6sCFUkCQAodGX8cmQ

But... we made these tank tops as something comfortable to wear while getting ready for the wedding, not for the bachelorette. Every bachelorette party I've ever been to the girls get dressed up in LBD's or cocktail dresses. It's your night out with the girls, you should get dressed up! Nevermind the fact that everyone else might not be too keen on the idea of having to wear these t-shirts in public. Make sure everyone's comfortable with it first, and then make sure your b-party is going to be low key and this type of attire will be appropriate, because most nicer restaurants, clubs, and bars have dress codes.
  • Options
    utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_t-shirts-bachlorette-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:b522a31a-e323-4444-8e19-08e2158b431ePost:47e0e148-0464-4a86-bf83-2f7e838fc1c1">Re: T Shirts for the bachlorette party...</a>:
    [QUOTE]M<strong>y MOH and I purchased tank tops at Old Navy during a sale and ordered the rhinestones that said "Bride" "Bridesmaid" "Maid of Honor" etc... from Bella Designs. </strong>
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Exactly what mine did too.

</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used bridalpartytees.com and made each one indivudally, although the PPs ideas sound really good too :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone. We are not going to dress up we go to a small dive bar at home when we all go back so I wanted something casual :)
    A wedding is a party, not a performance. If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything went perfectly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards