Pre-wedding Parties

Rehearsal Dinner

Are you supposed to send out invites for the rehearsal dinner?  Whos responsibility is it?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• mkjpopmkjpop member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard that who ever is hosting sends out the invites. My fiance's parents are hosting (and paying for) the rehearsal dinner, so they're doing the inviting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    158 image 125 image 33 image 0image RSVP Date: May 27
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing ours by word of mouth. Saves money:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    If your RD is on the more formal side, invites are probably a good idea.  Even for a more casual one, I'd probably do some form of invitation.

The host sends out the invites.
  • mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_rehearsal-dinner-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:b7215c1a-026b-4296-9723-0c7d31aa71eaPost:1067d4a0-7964-4df4-be32-839dac7a9aa7">Re: Rehearsal Dinner</a>:
    [QUOTE]If your RD is on the more formal side, invites are probably a good idea.  Even for a more casual one, I'd probably do some form of invitation. The host sends out the invites.
    Posted by hlq2011[/QUOTE]

<div>This.</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • NRWSBRGNRWSBRG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These days invites to the rehearsal dinner invtes are done any number of ways- word of mouth, e-vite, phone call, or formal invitation. Do whatever is convenient (and I would do what saves the most money too!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards