Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Dress

Ok so Im totally in love with 2 dresses for my wedding one is the exact wedding dress I've always pictured myself wearing, its totally a princess dress the other dress is short cute fun & beautiful.... would it be wierd to wear the short one at the rehearsal dinner?????   http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=3001516&currentIdx=4&subCategory=-49999486%257c3001447%257c3001516&catentryId=6142353&sort=

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Dress

• Options
    lizstill13lizstill13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would need to see said dress in question. Picture please!
  • Options
    quotequeenquotequeen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that dress is cute and appropriate for the RD.
    Married 10/2/10
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's an expensive RD dress but if your budget allows for it... go for it!!! it's super cute!! :)
    Happy Planning Ladies!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MistKeeperMistKeeper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's really cute, and I sort of love it. My only hesitation, and it might just be a personal thing, is when I show up at the alter, I want that to be the first time I appear in all white/ bridal splendor. But again, the dress is SUPER cute.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's be weird at all, especially if you get the dress in Ivory. I saw this dress and thought about doing the exact same thing! It's super cute on. If I can find enough room in my budget for this dress, I'm getting it for my own rehearsal.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think its a very pretty dress but its too expensive for me to get for the rehearsal dinner. If you are ok with the price then I think you should get it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    plessjmplessjm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally think it would be appropiate. If you want to stay away from wearing all white you could get a cute shawl or cardigan to wear with it. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw that dress in the store and fell in love with it too! I thought about it for my RD dress, but it's too dressy. I'm going to wear a dress, but something more casual like a shift dress. It just depends on your venue. It's ok for the bride to be a little bit more dressy than other guests, but don't over-do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards