Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party Favors

I am thinking of doing some type of favor for the girls attending my sister's bachelorette party weekend.  I was thinking makeup bags with lip gloss, advil, etc inside.  Any inexpensive ideas out there??  I don't want to spend more than $10 per girl.
Anniversary

Re: Bachelorette Party Favors

• Can't help you except to say I've never been given a favor at a bachelorette party.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • $10 per person is only like $50 total (small bach party), so it's not a huge expense - they are all travelling from out of town and wanted to show appreciation.  I received a favor once and I thought it was a nice touch, a keepsake of a fun weekend.
    Anniversary
  • I'm making chalkboard wine glasses for all of the girls... we are doing a weekend at a resort and figured we could use them all weekend. They can also bring them home and keep... it was super cheap- bought chalkboard paint and glasses that were less than $2 each.
    LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com
  • I love party favors and giving them is one of the my favorite parts of hosting parties.

I've given these party favors from etsy http://www.etsy.com/listing/58970133/bachelorette-survival-kit-party-box

and then I've given mini cocktail shakers, with mini liquer bottles  at one party and then at another party I got us personalized tshirts for all the girls.

I think your idea is a great touch to your party!!
    Have fun!
    Julia

Julia MOH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards