Pre-wedding Parties
Options

BM cannot attend one shower.. does she get invited to second?

I know there are guidelines about inviting guests when you have more than one shower.  I grew up in NJ and am living in Maryland.  My mom is holding a shower in NJ and my MIL is hosting one in Maryland.  I have a bridesmaid (also in MD) who cannot attend the NJ shower.  Can she be invited to the Maryland one?  What about the MOH?  Can she be invited to both showers?

Ugh.  There was probably a clearer way to write this.

Re: BM cannot attend one shower.. does she get invited to second?

• Options
    Members of the WP should be invited to all showers.  Let them decide which to attend.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Like a PP said, if they are in your wedding party, they are invited to all of the showers/parties.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I know this probably isnt right, but i am inviting all my wedding party only to my FI's moms shower because its a large shower in a lake house. and all the grooms men will be invited as well because its a couples open house/shower.
  • Options
    If they are in the WP they should be invited to all the showers.  Your families will most likely want to meet them too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "A wedding is a day, a marriage is a lifetime"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards