Pre-wedding Parties

Evening Bridal Shower?

What to you girls think about having a bridal shower in the evening?  I would love to have on out door shower(during the summer), and usually evenings are a little cooler.  Thoughts?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Evening Bridal Shower?

• Assuming that whoever is hosting  your shower gives you an option to have it during the evening (since you don't throw your own shower), I think it would be fine.  I would try to keep the time commitment reasonable, say wrapping up by 8 or 9, and would make sure the food is appropriate to the time.  It would be a little harder to avoid heartier or meal equivalent fare if you are starting at 5 or 6 pm.  As with all things planned to be outdoors, you'll just need to have a backup plan in case of bad weather.
    Anniversary

• I am throwing an evening shower for my sister, outside in July..  I think it will be beautiful.  This way it is elegant, but still casual. 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_evening-bridal-shower-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:32Discussion:efab4dce-253e-41ac-8084-d90400418547Post:76b23f52-8cc8-4c65-a2c0-4673ed5a156f">Evening Bridal Shower?</a>:
    [QUOTE]What to you girls think about having a bridal shower in the evening?  I would love to have on out door shower(during the summer), and usually evenings are a little cooler.  Thoughts?
    Posted by Anin12[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards