Pre-wedding Parties
Options

what should I wear to my bridal shower?

I am so confused on what to wear to my shower. I want to look super cute but not overdressed.. a cute summer dress with a pair of wedges. i wanted a new dress but I cant seem to find a new onethat I love. So ladies what have u worn to your shower or what do you plan on wearing???

Re: what should I wear to my bridal shower?

• Options
    TiffannieFTiffannieF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan on wearing a nice dress/summer dress that I'll get from Macy's or somewhere like that.  David's bridal sometimes has some cute dresses that are not too over the top and are on sale.  I got my "rehearsal dinner" dress from them, it was $80 (I'm also wearing it to our honeymoon).
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    smart thinking I will check them out. I have three options from stuff I already have but I really wanted something new! :( lol...
  • Options
    LoveMuffinsLoveMuffins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a super cute strapless light yellow dress with a sweetheart neckline and a white belt from a local thrift store that i'm wearing to my shower. personally, i think any sundress would do, but i happened to buy this last month and then after i got it home realized it woudl be the perfect shower dress!
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well i was thinking about checking out this place called platos closet which is kind of like a thrift store but not really.lol. i have til july 17th to decide
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore a white cotton summery dress to my shower with brown wedges. Pics in my planning bio under prewedding parties tab of what it looked like.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    very cute
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cute summer dress with wedges would be great. 

I plan to look at Express, The Limited and possibly David's Bridal for my shower dresses, RD dress and day after dress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes I'm still going to need a RD dress and my girls night/ bachelorette dress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased a yellow chiffon sweetheart neckline dress from JCrew.  It's actually one of their bridesmaids dresses.  Summer casual but still says, "I'm the bride!" My shower is in July.  I didn't want to wear white so my MOH told me my shower was white, yellow and gray themed.  =)  It's at a restaurant so it's a little more dressy than others. I'm really excited to wear it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards