Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party at Yankee Stadium...favors?

My MOH is getting married in 3 weeks!  We are having her Bachelorette Party at Yankee Stadium (the wedding is also in NY).  I had shirts made for everyone coming, but they are all reimbursing me for them.  I am kind of thinking that I should get the girls coming a party favor of some sort.

Here's my struggle:
1. it's a day game, the flower girl is coming also, and the bride requested nothing "raunchy" because it's not really her style
2.  There are only 9 of us going...personalized things generally have an order minimum
3. I can't find something to go along with the baseball theme.

Any ideas?  TIA!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bachelorette Party at Yankee Stadium...favors?

• banana468banana468 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about baseball hats for the ladies?  If they're Yankee fans then they'll wear them again and now they're available in tons of colors.  You could buy at the stadium or at MLB.com.  If baseball hats don't work, what about other attire? 

FWIW, as a Yankee fan, I'd rather have a souvenier that's Yankee related that I can look and and remember from the bachelorette.

Similarly, I gave DH tickets to the last Friday night game at the old stadium and a last season T shirt a our first anniversary gift.  Now he wears the shirt because he digs it and I gave it to him but it isn't personalized.
  • Simply FatedSimply Fated member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Are they all Yankees fans? if so, you can get them a Yankees sourvenir. A hat is great, maybe even a keychain. Check online at the Yankee's women's store, BUT cross check the prices with the regular store because they jack up their prices sometimes.
    If they dont all like the Yankees, maybe something from the team they do like?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards