Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

NWR: Skin Care

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good spa that does Chemical Peel and Microdermbrasion combination packages at a good price? I live in Lewisville but willing to drive.

TIA!

Re: NWR: Skin Care

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a girl I go to un Uptown for my peels--not sure if she does microdermabrasion though or if you want to drive that far.  BTW, I do microdermabrasion at home in between peels and I highly recommend it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Stephanie! You do your own microdermbrasions at home, how do I do this? Can you give me your girls info?
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, at home microdermabrasion isn't quite the same as a spa but it's so economical and the results are great.  (I did it last night in fact and my skin is as soft as a baby's butt today.)  There are several on the market so I would just Google.  I use a Mary Kay one right now since that is the skincare line I use but the first one I ever bought was the Susan Lucci on off an infomercial!  It's called Youthful Essence.  That one comes with an actual appliance that you use.  The MK one I use now you just use your hands.  But I like them both.  The bummer about the other one was that at the time it was one of those mail order deals that you had to automatically sign up for to get the products.  Not sure if it's still like that or not.

Anyway, it's basically the resurfacing cream that you apply either with your hands or the appliance, then you rinse it off and apply some sort of finishing cream to soothe and soften.  It is great!  You look like you've had a facial the next day.

My esthetician is Darla Pepper - 2122 Boll St, Dallas, TX, 75204. Phone: (214) 282-4935
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards