Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Bridal shops with dresses under $600

Today I went to Circle Park Bridal and am going to Bridal Closet and Lasting Impressions in Addison (I love wtoo by watters dresses) this weekend.

What are some other places to go if I'm looking to spend around $600 on a bridal gown? 

I hated the dresses on the Terry Costa site, but are there different ones in store?  Is David's bridal as awful as the online reviews and bridal bargains book suggest that it is?  Help!

Re: Bridal shops with dresses under $600

• Options
    seujoanneseujoanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at David's and had a great experience.  I will say that my sister works there part-time and selected the consultant I worked with.  If you're near the Frisco one, I can recommend the gal I worked with who was fabulous.  I actually found several dresses that I liked and i tried on less than 10 before I found "the one," tears of joy and all that.  ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo and hated the selection they had but you may have different luck than I had.

The dresses seemed to be made of cheap material.

Have you looked to see what trunk shows are going on?  You might be able to find a dress that way.
  • Options
    danielle16_17danielle16_17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they have some at lasting bridal couture of addison
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     I went to Alfred Angelo and spent 320 on an amazing sample dress!!!  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this is mine from alfred angelo.!!!  hard to see but I love it!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Bridal Design in Lewisville for under $500. I went to davids, alfred angelo & terry costa but this one was perfect! The shop is kinda small compared to the others but all the ladies there were super nice & really helpful. I went back three times before I bought it & they remembered me. I even got a pair of free earrings :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I went to Anonymously Yours in Dallas.   Its in a really shady part of town and was kinda scary to be honest, but don't let that fool you.   If you are a sample size 10-12 by any chance (or close to it) they have TONS of sample dresses that have never been owned for huge discounts.   I got my Maggie Sottero gown brand new for $300.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Terry Costa had a lot more than on the Web site and a lot of off the rack options when I went last year. I got my Maggie there. Also Denton Bridal Co.
  • Options
    haley05aggiehaley05aggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ended up finding the best selection and prices at The Bridal Closet at Willow Bend (the outlet store for Stardust and Lulu's)

I got a Maggie Sottero sample that already fits perfectly for $399.  I could not be happier!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress for $345 (that included tax) at the Bridal Co in Denton.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011

Mary's Bridal in Dallas,  tx I got a Maggie Sortor for $545.00

June 26th, The day Wallace and I become One. Put God First and everything else will fall into place.
  • Options
    Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Group USA in Grapevine Mills
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards