Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

**brooke.anne**

I was looking at your bio, and I noticed you're wearing boots under your dress!

I did that, but mine were brown.  I wouldn't change it for a second! Everyone loved it, and it made the night so much more comfortable! You will thank yourself when you're walking around in comfy shoes and your feet aren't killing you by the end of the night!

The pictures are going to come out really cute too!

Smile

Re: **brooke.anne**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I am very excited! I am NOT a heel girl (I think they are cute, I just have no coordination in them!) and flats are just not me. But I love, love, love cowboy boots! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wore heels for the ceremony, a pink heel to match my BM's. Yeah, bad idea! I nearly fell twice! hahaha! I changed directly after the ceremony, before pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh ya, that would so be me! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding last November and the bride made us wear 5 in. Jessica Simpson heels. The day before the wedding, my dad suggested that I should probably practice walking in them. So I strapped em on and went out to get the mail. I busted my butt, not once but TWICE. I was definitely rocking the scabbed knees at the wedding the next day! Not fun.

So the cowboy boots are definitely for me! Plus they are so stinkin cute and like you said, they will make for some pretty cute pics.!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooh Jessica Simpson shoes are killer! I wore some to my FI's police academy graduation and definitely busted my butt on the sidewalk outside. It hurt so bad & ripped my dress!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I almost tripped because the heel got caught on the netting part underneath my dress. No bueno! Luckily I was holding onto DH's arm really tightly so I didn't fall!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards