Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Rehearsal Dinner in Plano, Allen, McKinney

Any suggestions for an affordable rehearsal dinner restaurant for Plano, Allen, or McKinney?  Maybe Mexican or Barbeque? 

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Plano, Allen, McKinney

• Options
    Blue Mesa, Sonny Bryan's or MiCocina. We chose Blue Mesa in Addison, but I know Plano has a great location too.
  • Options
    I am looking in that same area. I was trying to think of places that have semi-private areas that wouldnt charge to rent out. There's an awesome glass room at Cyclone Anaya's at the Village at Fairview. It's on the pricer side for Mexican though. There is a ton of restaurants at the Village of Fairview and Allen though.
  • Options
    Angelsong had her RD at Jorge's in Plano, and if I recall, she loved it!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_rehearsal-dinner-in-plano-allen-mckinney?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:8184c744-eb46-4b8c-a1b7-724e93a18326Post:931ae3f4-d8e3-44a3-8e5a-218f58928e18">Rehearsal Dinner in Plano, Allen, McKinney</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any suggestions for an affordable rehearsal dinner restaurant for Plano, Allen, or McKinney?  Maybe Mexican or Barbeque? 
    Posted by notanne10[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>You may want to check out Patrizos in Fairview..thats where we're most likely  having ours and the pricing isn't Too bad.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Rehearsal Dinner in Plano, Allen, McKinney:[QUOTE]Angelsong had her RD at Jorge's in Plano, and if I recall, she loved it! Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

Yep! It was pretty much awesome. Allen Wickers also has a private area free of charge. I don't know much about Mexican or bbq in the area, but Sonny Bryans has a great location off Campbell in Richardson with an awesome free private room.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_rehearsal-dinner-in-plano-allen-mckinney?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:8184c744-eb46-4b8c-a1b7-724e93a18326Post:d7e3b8f8-924e-4244-8e48-70a12de6f294">Re:Rehearsal Dinner in Plano, Allen, McKinney</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Rehearsal Dinner in Plano, Allen, McKinney: Yep! It was pretty much awesome. Allen Wickers also has a private area free of charge. I don't know much about Mexican or bbq in the area, but Sonny Bryans has a great location off Campbell in Richardson with an awesome free private room.
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

<div>Is that Jorg's Vienna Cafe in downton?  </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards