Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Looking back

I can actually finish my reviews!
Cherished Traditions-A
I hardly knew they were there during the ceramony and the reception! Very professional, and the girl was super sweet! (didn't actually meet the guy who was filming the guys). They were done with our video as soon as we got back into the states! LOVE fast timing! Video was great! Only thing that I would change would be to not have to stop and go to the menu after each "scene",  but it's no biggy! Plus they even designed the DVD case with our names and pictures! I thought they did a great job. They posted our looking back video on youtube-here's the link if you want to check out the sneak peaks of the wedding. :-)

Again-thank you to the knotties who came!! Y'all are super sweet and the pics still crack me up! :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/ctvideo5756#p/a/u/0/Z-0YFlQNJss (hopefully the link works!)

Re: Looking back

• MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cute video :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, everthing looked SO beautiful!  Piazza never ceases to amaze me, and I loved all of your touches...especially that awesome cake. ;) 
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  The parts of your husband's dance made me cry in person and again when I watched it!
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww you looked so pretty and happy!
  • crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_looking-back?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:823383a7-1440-46ea-ac11-c37f38f2d536Post:e17a159d-7ef6-48e8-97af-57c880cbc65b">Re: Looking back</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gorgeous!  <strong>The parts of your husband's dance made me cry in person and again when I watched it!</strong>
    Posted by KendallandAlbert[/QUOTE]

I can't watch the video yet...but I can't wait too!

But I also cried a little bit during the grandmother/groom dance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards