Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Fun for kids?

What kinds of fun ideas are y'all having for child guests? We've both got a lot of guests with kids. It's an evening event, starts at 7, and so I'm sure by the end of the evening kids will be tired and cranky, so we (I) thought it would be fun to maybe have special favors for the kids, and maybe a kids' area at the reception with board games, coloring, and maybe we could bring one of our TV's and one of the ps3's for tiny gamers? Any other ideas out there?

Re: Fun for kids?

• Options
    Most of our guests with kids just brought them and they had plenty of fun dancing.

There was a girl who had a "kids' room" set up at her venue, but she had to find people to watch over the kids.  I would talk to your venue and see if they have any options like that, and just keep in mind that the venue probably won't provide staff for any area like that.
    Anniversary

• Options
    I went to a wedding where they had a special kid's table with lots of lollipops as the centerpiece (stuck in styrofoam, it was really cute), coloring books, and crayons. I'm not sure how much it was utilized into the night, but it kept the kids busy during the dinner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards