Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

denton wedding: picture locations?

im getting married at ashton gardens (in corinth) on june 5th! we won't have much time before the ceremony to take pictures there, so im looking for a place in or around denton to take pictures beforehand. ideally, i want somewhere scenic, but indoors... i dont want the entire wedding party sweating in the texas heat :) any suggestions would be awesome!

Re: denton wedding: picture locations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Scenic - Courthouse.  Sorry, no help on the indoors part.

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe the Wildwood Inn?  Google says it's 2.5 miles away.
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

We share the same wedding date!

The TWU campus has a garden, a little chapel and a beautiful building called Hubbard Hall with a huge staircase around the entry way.

Other than that, i'm not really much help. A photographer that I had looked at is based out in Corinth. She shoots around that area all the time. She might have a e-session on her blog from around there. Her name is Stefani Peterson and her blog is http://www.truidentitydesignsblog.com/. I know she has done a wedding a your venue before.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The only bad thing about going to either college is that the buildings are likely to be locked especially on a Sunday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a new place that was just built right up I-35 on West Oak, technically in Krum, called The Milestone.  It's a colonial-style mansion with beautiful chandeliers and doesn't have that tacky hotel carpeting that a lot of indoor places have.  :)  The staff is wonderful to talk with (I'm having my wedding there!), but the only downside is that you would likely have to book the time to get pictures done inside, espeically if there's a daytime wedding going on that day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards