Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

HELP - Florist Quote

I received this quote from a florist but have no clue if it's reasonable or not. Advice?

Total $1,000
Bride’s bouquet

Bridesmaids bouquets (up to 4)
Boutonnieres (up to 8)
Corsages (up to 4)
Toss bouquet2 Alter arrangements in your color choice
12 centerpieces: Your choice of two of the following 5 large White calla lilies3 cylinder vases with floating candles and submerged orchid in white, green or purpleHydrangeas white or blue Roses and greenery in your color choice

Re: HELP - Florist Quote

• Options
    I only got two quotes, and they were VASTLY different from each other, but that looks reasonable to me.
    Definitely don't take my word, though, because I did the fower thing fast and didn't do much research.
  • Options
    I think that sounds pretty good!
    Anniversary

• Options
    That sounds like a great deal!
  • Options
    That looks pretty reasonable. May I ask which florist. Im I'm the process of getting quotes. I have one already and have an app. Tomorrow with another florist.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    It sounds low to me. Which can be a great thing if it's a good deal.  Just to compare, that package from my florist using my prices in 2009 would have been closer to $1700. I would just make sure you know exactly what you are getting.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the feedback! I was a little disappointed that I don't get to select a variety of flowers. I don't need anything extravagant but I like the look of mixing a bunch together.

ktwed - Expressions of Decor :-)
  • Options
    Ashley,
    If you're not happy with it, then let them know.  They are there to make you happy, and, if they want your money, then they will make you happy.  However, I would imagine that your quote will go up.  
  • Options
    When I went into my 1st consult. I brought pictures of what I liked and we went from my favorite bouquet and she gave me ideas on how to tweak it to make it more individual and fit into what I liked and than everything else we worked around that as far as flowers and colors.
    If you have an idea of what types of flowers you like they can give you more options. As Juliebug said the quote may go up.
    I plan on getting about 3 different quotes and pick the one that fits more to my vision and budget.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Julie - I plan on discussing more in depth I just wanted an idea if it was reasonable so I'd know if I needed to push harder with questions or walk away Flowers are by no means my expertise so I really appreciate all the advice
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards