Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

NWR: Stomach bug

Just an FYI there is a major stomach bug going around DFW. I've had it twice in the last 3 weeks. Dr. told me yesterday she has seen a spike in her patients coming in with this lately. Fever, chills, vomitting, and ya know the other stuff. BOOO!!! First time I just let it run its course, secnond time I went to the Dr. It's last about 3 days and the meds the Dr. gives dont seem to help.

Re: NWR: Stomach bug

• Good thing I'm fleeing to San Francisco tomorrow!
  • Ew, that stinks.  I'll tell H to OD on vitamin C!
    Anniversary

• Yuck, good to know! I had strep (over a week ago) and am still trying to get over it. My doctor told me that that was going around, too! Soo...be extra careful!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_nmr-stomach-bug?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:8a484e34-a085-4c95-bc98-6f4e42f1d0fbPost:aa32ad5f-c81f-42de-af51-714086f3fb66">Re: NWR: Stomach bug</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yuck, good to know! I had strep (over a week ago) and am still trying to get over it. My doctor told me that that was going around, too! Soo...be extra careful!
    Posted by ejheart[/QUOTE]

So that's why my throat feels all crappy today. Hope you get over it soon, KT!
  • It's been going around for around a month and a half.  That's why I made that post last week to urge people who get it to PLEASE stay home.  I don't care if you stopped puking 2 hours ago -- you don't need to run to World Market to shop the sale, get your brows waxed, hair cut, or go into work.  None of us want it, and it lives on surfaces a long time.   Please stay home until you don't have any symptoms (especially vomiting and fever) for at LEAST 24 hours!!!!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yep I had the same thing for two weeks. Knocked me on my butt!!! I'm still feeling the effects.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NOOOO I got it last time it hit DFW! Thanks for the heads up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards