July 2012 Weddings
Options

TK Wedding Websites...

I was editing my wedding website that I have through the Knot, and saw that it now says I have had over 2000 views. That seems insanely high. I remember after we sent our STDs, it said like 65 views.

Anyone else have really high numbers like that? Now I'm wondering if random ppl are finding my site through TK or something? I don't really want that, but I also don't want to have to PW protect the site, b/c it'd be a PITA to tell everyone the PW at this point.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TK Wedding Websites...

• Options
    I just checked ours and we only have 200 views... which still seems like a lot to me.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I have 3413 lol.  But I am featured as an upcoming wedding on TK so I think random people look.  Plus I have posted it on TK threads before when people asked to see a website and I also sent out our info with our STD's and invites we invited 236 people.  I think people check it more than once too. 
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Mine says 2130 views, but just 19 guestbook signatures. It's so strange! I just unchecked the option to make your page searchable... I guess somehow a lot of random ppl were looking at my site?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have zero guestbook signatures :( My guests don't love me.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_tk-wedding-websites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:28e99761-1e7d-48de-90f3-2601c8b17a29Post:9a615e8b-72ca-4ffc-8440-92d96f61bad2">Re: TK Wedding Websites...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have zero guestbook signatures :( My guests don't love me.
    Posted by ceglare4[/QUOTE]

They love you! Try not to take it personally if no one signs your guestbook.  I only have 2 so far. My friend included her website with her save the dates back in November and I just signed her guestbook. Her wedding is in June and I'm the ONLY person to sign it.
  • Options
    holy crap, mine has 1663 views. I have NO idea why. I know most of my friends have said they haven't looked at it yet. hmmmmmmm.
  • Options
    Mine is through mywedding.com and it says close to 200 views but like 1,900 page views. No idea what that means. I can also see who has viewed the website and it's only like 30 people. I think a lot of people either missed the website with the STDs or just didn't bother checking it out.
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WOW, mine says 3200 views and 22 people signed our guest book. I know that every time you click on your website it counts as a view. My FI checks it all the time to see if people have posted on the guests book. And we gave our guests the option to RSVP online so I'm sure most of the views are our guests along with FI and myself checking it over and over again.

I've also posted my website on TK forums to get advice.
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    Mine says 152 guests have visited and 5 have signed the guestbook.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_tk-wedding-websites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:28e99761-1e7d-48de-90f3-2601c8b17a29Post:9a615e8b-72ca-4ffc-8440-92d96f61bad2">Re: TK Wedding Websites...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have zero guestbook signatures :( My guests don't love me.
    Posted by ceglare4[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha I have mine through mywedding.com and I have zero guestbook entries, too.

:(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i went to look to see if I could access it and I cannot when I click on your picture...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards