Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Reviews

I would like to thank all the Knotties for all of their post! Planning a long distance wedding is hard but with the feedback, suggestions and reviews from all of you some of my stress taken away.

Wedding Monograms – double trouble designs on esty A+

Loved the final designs and for $15 I received 5 monograms that I used in my program, newsletters, thank you notes and so forth.

Wedding Bouquet - Ginalicious-Designs on etsy  A+

Very easy to work with and very fast deliver time. She threw in a garter and added peacock feathers to my bouquet at no charge.

Wedding Invitations - Sheila Mari Design  A

I ordered a DIY package for my invites. We only did 3 rounds of edits; one included resizing so the insert cards would stack properly. Even with the changes her response and turnaround time was on target.

Venue – Marty Leonard Chapel A+

Loved the venue itself and the staff was fabulous. On the day of the wedding the staff made sure everything was perfect, from lighting the candles to making sure the family was comfortable in the conference room. Because my wedding was on a Monday, I did not feel rushed and was allowed to arrive a little earlier than my contract time.

Wedding Cake – Treat me sweet A+

I can’t say enough positive things about Sharon and her staff. Of all the bakers I called she was the only one willing to ship me samples of the cake so I would not have to make a trip to Dallas. When the samples arrive they were very fresh and delicious.  

Arranging the cake delivery and set up was a breeze. On the wedding day the cake looked fabulous and tasted better than the samples. The entire group thought the cake was delicious and we took cake on our honeymoon and after 4 days the cake was great.

Photographer – Evan Godwin A+++

Prior to the wedding I was impressed with Evan’s professionalism and budget friendly pricing. On the morning of the wedding although his scheduled arrival time was 11am when I arrived at the chapel at 10:20 he was unloading his equipment and setting up! I introduced myself and before I knew it he was taking photos of me getting dressed.

I had some very specific photos I wanted and he was right on target with all of the posed. He even endured my family photo based on a celebrity family photo LOL He was very easy to work with and I can’t wait to see our photos.

Wedding Planner – Altar Ego Weddings, Jennifer Ashford A++++

Jen was the best! As a former wedding planner I was not sure I would be able to let go and hand my vision over to someone else. With Jen I was able to do so! Jen was very responsive to my emails prior to the wedding and the week prior was on top of it with the final details and working with the vendors.

The day of I was relaxed and did not worry about anything! From making sure things were set up at the reception venue to the final details I was pleased. I was a happy bride and stress free bride!!!

Minister – Peter Andrews, Andrews Wedding Ceremonies, A+

Peter arrived in a timely fashion and put together the ceremony the way we discussed over the phone. He has done many weddings at the chapel so it made it easy for him to guide us through the ceremony with no rehearsal.

Music – Jenny Glass, Harpist, A+

Ms. Glass was a wonderful person to work with! Her harp sounded beautiful in the chapel.

Reception Lunch - Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, West Fwy, Ft. Worth C-

Prior to the wedding I would have to say my staff contact was delight to work with! Dena was very responsive to my questions and I felt comfortable with the venue selection.

The day of was little different, the servers assigned to our group were a MESS. At one point the server rude enough for Jen to get up and try to figure out what was going on. I was thankful that my guests were not offended however I was.  Everything from to go boxes for cake to paying the final bill was a struggle. I am emailing my contact regarding the serve we received.

The food was great and there was a lot left over after all the guest had eaten.

Re: Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards