Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

rehearsal dinner invites

HI right now we are working up a draft for our wedding invites.  I need some advice.  We have in a pocket envelope the wedding invitation on one side then if a guest is invited to the rehearsal dinner then we have that invite in there to with other stuff.  My question is how do you normally do an rsvp to a rehearsal dinner?  via email or do you put another rsvp card in there?  

How did you guys do it?  Or...should I not even include the rehearsal dinner invite?
Photobucket

Re: rehearsal dinner invites

• Options
    Buttercup509Buttercup509 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our rd invites separately, but you can include them if you want. As for the rsvp, I did regrets only with email an a phone number.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did separate RD invitations and we just had my IL's phone number to RSVP to.
  • Options
    JennandCollinJennandCollin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing separate RD invites.  My future in-laws are handling everything, so I'm assuming they'll have their contact information on there with an RSVP date.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing them separately as well, but I wish I had done a pocket.  I feel like I'm mailing everyone tons of stuff! :)

We did regrets only as well with a phone #.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I suggest doing them separetely. Don't expect so much from guests and I mean that in the nicest possible way. It is hard enough for people to RSVP to the wedding, don't complicate matters more with something else to RSVP to.

We had no RSVP option on ours. My MIL knew the ppl we'd invite would be there.
  • Options
    mandasue178mandasue178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did them separately as well. Emi is right on with what she said. We did do RSVPs to my email. 
    Becoming My Mother
    Names for our Currently Non-Existent Baby Anniversary
    Dx: PCOS 3/11
    **TTC buddies with Browneyedhunni85**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards