Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Has Anyone Purchased Glass Bottles?

So for our favors we are making homemade Limoncello. We will be bottling it ourselves and I've started doing some research online on where to buy small glass bottles. That said, I thought I would check with you all to see if anyone has purchased any glass products such as this, and do you have a site/place to recommend to purchase from?

Thanks!!

Re: Has Anyone Purchased Glass Bottles?

• Options
    Jen6862Jen6862 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Googled it and came across wine making superstore.con online.
  • Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_anyone-purchased-glass-bottles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:948a9e0d-0734-442c-8436-68fc3d112be0Post:425dee5e-a42a-4e9e-b5cd-18f2ec7e56a6">Has Anyone Purchased Glass Bottles?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So for our favors we are making homemade Limoncello. We will be bottling it ourselves and I've started doing some research online on where to buy small glass bottles. That said, I thought I would check with you all to see if anyone has purchased any glass products such as this, and do you have a site/place to recommend to purchase from? Thanks!!
    Posted by winechic25[/QUOTE]

I don't have any advice on the glass bottles but just want to say that this is a really neat idea!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! Jenn, those bottles are WAY bigger than what we were planning on providing, we're thinking 3-4 oz! That said, I was checking posts on the DIY board and found Save-on-crafts. AWESOME site, and think I found my place!
  • Options
    K and CK and C member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to do this so badly! Let us know how it goes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards