Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Spring Park not good at getting back to you?

So I'm coming up to DFW to look at venues this Friday and Saturday, and originally the people at Spring Park had said they'd be free to show me around Saturday morning. I emailed them last Monday to double-check and then I followed up last Wednesday - never heard a response. Am I being unreasonable in thinking I should have heard back from them by now? Everybody else I contacted got back to me in two days or less...

Spring Park is just so lovely in the photos, close to my family, and affordably priced that I would hate to write it off without seeing it - but I'm afraid they would continue to be hard to get ahold of in the future. :(

Advice, please? I don't want to be pushy or annoying.

Re: Spring Park not good at getting back to you?

• bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try calling
  • edited December 2011
    I think I'm blind because I couldn't find a number. I'll look for one again! (I assume that means you don't think I'm being too pushy by following up - thank you, I get insecure about this sometimes)
  • edited December 2011
    Never mind, I'm an idiot and blind, I'll take this down now but thank you. :)
  • crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_spring-park-not-good-getting-back?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:9593ff54-57b5-41d7-a978-471eb73c28b4Post:712b4c6e-8af8-4841-a480-59e2011883a7">Re: Spring Park not good at getting back to you?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I'm blind because I couldn't find a number. I'll look for one again! (I assume that means you don't think I'm being too pushy by following up - thank you, I get insecure about this sometimes)
    Posted by selie22[/QUOTE]

You can always try 411 if you can't find the phone number on their website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards