Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

ring bearer suit

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can find a toddlers tux in light grey???

Re: ring bearer suit

• Options
    We got our toddler tuxes through Mens Warehouse.  They were black but surely they have gray options as well.  Toddler tuxes are the same price as a men's tux, just FYI.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ring-bearer-suit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:9594498c-612c-49f3-ae3f-69c1408c931dPost:bf12f845-0c2e-44e5-9f2c-b0c59c66a269">Re: ring bearer suit</a>:
    [QUOTE]We got our toddler tuxes through Mens Warehouse.  They were black but surely they have gray options as well. <strong> Toddler tuxes are the same price as a men's tux, just FYI.</strong>
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, which is why a lot of people prefer to go with something a little less formal if they have a ring bearer.  At the wedding I was in this weekend, the ring bearer wore slacks, a dress shirt, suspenders, and a bowtie, and it was adorable.</div>
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ring-bearer-suit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:9594498c-612c-49f3-ae3f-69c1408c931dPost:62368336-16ce-4cc4-93a4-bef668619e78">Re: ring bearer suit</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ring bearer suit : Yeah, which is why a lot of people prefer to go with something a little less formal if they have a ring bearer.  At the wedding I was in this weekend, the ring bearer wore slacks, a dress shirt, suspenders, and a bowtie, and it was adorable.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I begged my SILs to let the little guys wear this because I thought it was absolutely ridiculous to pay this price for the kids... not to mention the slacks and dress shirts are so cute!  They weren't having it, though.

</div>
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My 3 year old ring bearer is wearing a charcoal gray suit from Stardust celebrations in Plano. They also have a light gray option. We got his for free because we ordered 6 more for the rest of the wedding party.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ring-bearer-suit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:9594498c-612c-49f3-ae3f-69c1408c931dPost:ca3b7445-77b5-463e-ab81-5de68be7ae6c">Re: ring bearer suit</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ring bearer suit : I begged my SILs to let the little guys wear this because I thought it was absolutely ridiculous to pay this price for the kids... not to mention the slacks and dress shirts are so cute!  They weren't having it, though.
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha.  He made it all the way through the ceremony, then threw a tantrum almost immediately after and starting trying frantically to remove the suspenders.</div>
    Anniversary

• Options
    Try the toddler section of JCPenney, Dillards, Macy's, etc. They usually have little suit sets.
  • Options
    I teach Sunday school and one of my kids is going to be a ring bearer this summer... he is really upset that he doesn't get to dress like a bear.. but he is trying to convince everyone that the gross injustice will be ok in end because he will "still look really handsome".. gotta love em!
  • Options
    I just purchased light gray pinstrip suite at K & Gs for $49.00, also check Burlington Coat Factory
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards