Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Send Offs

What is your favorite send off?  Can be what you did, what you're planning, or what you saw someone else do.

Right now, I am thinking of doing petals but it will be at night and I am wondering if they'll show up in the pictures.  I am also thinking about bell wands.

Re: Send Offs

• Options
    I think sparklers always look the best for an evening send off (rules and regulations permitting). If there is enough light, bubbles (they really pick up flashes and light) and flutter-fetti are some of my favorites. 
  • Options
    We did petals but we were inside.

Probably two of my favorite exit pictures ever were from this board.  One was Lacey and she did bubbles at night (I swear it looked like glitter--so cool), and the other was Angela and she did I guess what Aeliza is calling flutter-fetti--a bunch of torn up paper. 
  • Options
    I second sparklers!  A friend of mine took beautiful night pics with them...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker TnE0217
  • Options
    My favorite hands down are sparklers! I was actually looking online last night and the cheapest I found them for was .13 a piece for 300. http://www.weddingdaysparklers.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We decided on bubbles.  We have too many young kids in attendance to let the guests wield sparklers.  Though I did love the sparkler pics I found.  Thanks everyone! 
  • Options
    We did the ribbon wands (no bells) on them! The guests like them (the kids loved them) and I saw a sneak peek of the pics and they looks great, our colors were aqua and coral though so they looked nice and bright in the pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards