Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

NWR: Need Your Creative Christmas Party Ideas!

Hello!  Looking for some creative brain juice, mine's not flowing.  
DH wants to host a Christmas party for our friends, and he wants this to be an annual tradition.  We've been racking our brains for a creative, funny, off the wall "name" for this party, and we've got nothing.  

He keeps throwing the word balls in there, and needless to say, that's not working!  

Any ideas?  
Let 'em rip!!

Re: NWR: Need Your Creative Christmas Party Ideas!

• Due to our Breaking Bad tendencies as of late, ours would be something like "Yeah, Bi***, it's Christmas"

Balls I want for Christmas (is you)? 
    An Elfing good time? 
    Holiday Therapy- nothing a bottle of wine can't solve. Therapy Festivus? 

I am tapped out. I'll try to think of some more throughout the night :) 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_nwr-need-your-creative-christmas-party-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:9c26f078-969e-472b-97d8-fccbd1fd80aePost:78163a6f-8a67-4b6c-8fee-e0a7ea445453">Re: NWR: Need Your Creative Christmas Party Ideas!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Due to our Breaking Bad tendencies as of late, ours would be something like "Yeah, Bi***, it's Christmas" Balls I want for Christmas (is you)?  An Elfing good time?  Holiday Therapy- nothing a bottle of wine can't solve. Therapy Festivus?  I am tapped out. I'll try to think of some more throughout the night :) 
    Posted by aeliza06[/QUOTE]
    Breaking Bad is on our Netflix cue!  Otherwise, I don't get it right now!  <div>Matt is going to LOVE your Balls one!  Can't wait to show him these, bring on anymore suggestions!!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards