Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

OL Tuesday

Dear Rain, 
We NEED you, so thank you for stopping by.  BUT, can you make sure and pack up come afternoon?  The Rangers are playing.  

And, I didn't get to take Remy for a walk this morning.  Waiting for you to stop so I can enjoy these fabulous temps!!
xoxo

Re: OL Tuesday

• Options
    Dear brand new doggie day care place,
    I'm excited to join a new place, but you really did not leave enough room for me to honestly answer the question 'Does your dog have any unusual or repetitive behaviors we should be aware of?'
    At the previous place (near our old home) he was nicknamed 'Crazy' and one girl told me she had never seen such a hyper dog. SHE WORKS WITH DOGS FOR A LIVING.
    Sincerely,
    owner of the nicest, most energetic dog ever
  • Options
    Dear Office building.

It's nice and cool out today. WHY ARE YOU STILL PUMPING AIR IN HERE LIKE YOU'RE COMPETING WITH THE ARTIC TUNDRA.

Sincerely, my freezing toesies and fingers.

Dear Office staff. I just love covering the phones while everyone else is having the Fall meeting. No, I didn't have any concerns about the lack of support coverage and the desparate need to hire help immediately that I would've liked to voice. Carry on.

Ugh, somehow I went back in time to B&M Monday...sorry about that.

Is it 5:00 yet?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-150?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:9d586c23-336c-4d34-bf9d-073973d9a7d4Post:98219b69-959d-4548-bbf1-c6eb9727db57">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear brand new doggie day care place, I'm excited to join a new place, but you really did not leave enough room for me to honestly answer the question 'Does your dog have any unusual or repetitive behaviors we should be aware of?' At the previous place (near our old home) he was nicknamed 'Crazy' and one girl told me she had never seen such a hyper dog. SHE WORKS WITH DOGS FOR A LIVING. Sincerely, owner of the nicest, most energetic dog ever
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]
    Carrie, do you take him to daycare every day?  <div>The "resort" where we board Remy has day care, and we've recently started doing that as an add-on, and he LOVES it!  He however, is spoiled with both DH and I working from home, so I've thought about taking him up there the few days we are gone and have meetings, etc so he's not here by himself.  </div><div>
    </div><div>And bonus, he CRASHES at night after playing with all the other doggies! </div>
  • Options
    Kylie - During tax season I take him once or twice a week. I work long hours, and sometimes my mom even picks him up before they close and takes him to her place.
    Since we are gearing up for the fall busy season I'm taking him tomorrow.
    I never take him if I'm working my standard 40 hour week, though.
    And YES about crashing. It takes him two days to recover. Much like my hangovers.
  • Options
    winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-150?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:9d586c23-336c-4d34-bf9d-073973d9a7d4Post:66311815-46c4-42dc-9f29-3511b7c75836">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kylie - During tax season I take him once or twice a week. I work long hours, and sometimes my mom even picks him up before they close and takes him to her place. Since we are gearing up for the fall busy season I'm taking him tomorrow. I never take him if I'm working my standard 40 hour week, though. And YES about crashing. <strong>It takes him two days to recover. Much like my hangovers.</strong>
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]
    Glad to know I'm not the only one. <div>Geting. Old. SUCKS.  ;-)</div>
  • Options
    Dear Shipment, Could you just unpack yourself and find your own way to the right location. I just don't have time for you today. Thanks, Busy Manager
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Dear DH,

Fix the other car so I don't have to take the train to work in the rain.

Your drenched wife
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards