Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Fort Worth Vendors

I need your help please ladies!  I'm having my reception in the Fort Worth area at a country club and need recommendations for a medium priced or not overly expensive florist and then a DJ who will be fabulous!!!!   I have hit a rut with my searches and need all the help I can get from you local ladies!!

Thank you so much!!!

Re: Fort Worth Vendors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Most DJs will travel to Fort Worth, regardless of where they are based, so you don't have to look for one specifically in Ft W. Same is probably true for florists.

Some vendors might charge a travel fee, although I had vendors from all over -- Plano, Wylie, and Keller -- at my Ft W reception and none charged me extra for the travel.

My florist is taking a break from the biz, so I can't offer any suggestions there. My DJ was Scott from Dazzle Entertainment and he was wonderful. (Link.) Melody & Memories and Glenn Roush are frequently recommended also. They are at different ends of the price spectrum -- M&M is a bit lower, GR is a bit higher. My DJ is at the higher end of the price spectrum too, but he was worth every penny. He did a fabulous job for us.
  • Options
    K and CK and C member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Cratin from LeForce Entertainment as our DJ. He has been so wonderful, easy to work with, and professional. I would say he is very affordably priced. www.leforcedfw.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dianaslikdianaslik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For Florists, I'd check out:
    -Bice's Florist (Hurst)
    -Mid-Cities Florist (Bedford)

Neither are Fort Worth proper, but are very close.

I used Mid-Cities and LOVED them - however Bice's was a little cheaper and very nice as well.
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jabel Productions hands down! I loved them :) Everyone commented on how they loved the entertainment and music.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fort-worth-vendors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:a383552b-fdde-4a4c-80d2-bb7b8949bf2bPost:721bdfdc-266e-447b-bf6b-b6cf06fe1951">Re: Fort Worth Vendors</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jabel Productions hands down! I loved them :) Everyone commented on how they loved the entertainment and music.
    Posted by MLandCJ[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm so glad to hear this! I booked them maybe 2-3 months ago w/o ever hearing/seeing them live, but loved them in their meeting. I then recommended them to a friend, who ended up booking them as well. Her wedding is before mine, so I'll at least get to see them once before our day. </div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved my florist Tami Winn at LeFleur Couture in Fort Worth.
    http://www.tamiwinn.com/index2.php?v=v1

I also loved, loved, LOVED my DJ Glenn Roush.
    http://www.roushweddings.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Florist - I love my florist (Branching Out) but she is near downtown Dallas.  That being said, from the 7 florists I met, she got the concept the best and got more flowers per dollar than anyone else.

DJ - We are using LeForce as well, but will be using Jeff.  He is awesome. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have so much work to do! You guys are so far ahead.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Out of the Garden, which is based in Grapevine but obviously travels.  They wholesale their flowers so they were able to take me through their shop and show me exactly what I could get.
    Anniversary

• Options
    prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Florist love Kelly Norvell with Bridal Blooms!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much! You have been a great help!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards