Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Gallery Events Room

Has anyone ever heard of the Gallery Events Room in Plano before?  I'd seen the building a hundred times and never knew there was an event area in it.  It does look to be on the smaller side from the pic but was curious to see if anyone had ever heard of it or knew anyone who considered using it.  I think its $950 to rent the room from 9:00AM-12:00AM.

www.thegalleryeventroom.com/
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Gallery Events Room

• Options
    edited December 2011
    From the site:

The Gallery is the areas newest venue, conveniently located in Northwest Plano, on Coit Rd, just South of Legacy Drive. We have taken great care in creating a room with a feel of classic beauty and intimate charm, which makes a perfect setting for your special event. The Gallery Event Room can accommodate up to 120 people, and allows you the freedom to provide your own food, alcohlol, and choice of caterer. We pride ourselves in offering an affordable and accommodating venue. At The Gallery chairs, tables, and linens are included in our basic rental rate.
  • Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I read the website.............  I was asking if anyone knew a reputation for them either good or bad.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin just had her baby shower there. It's nice, but very DIY- so if you are creative I think it's great! The woman that was there helping was very nice and everything went very smoothly. As for 120 people- unless there's more than one room that would be a tight squeeze I think. I would think more like 75.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards