Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Invitations?

I've looked at the vendor list, but I guess my head is just swimming. 

What is the "average" price for pocketfold invites. I have a couple of quotes, but I don't know what the normal price is.  

So, who did you use and how much (rough estimate) were they? 

Thanks!

Re: Invitations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't get pocketfolds, but I did my invitations through Danielle Marino (daniellepatricedesigns -- I don't think she even has a website yet) and they were a great price.  I got 210 invitations (pic in bio) with RSVP card, accommodations card, and a return address stamp for under $1000.
    Anniversary

• Options
    carmen9311carmen9311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got pocketfolds from wedding paper divas. I ordered around 140 for $700ish. These do take a bit more time because you have to pit them together yourself. I had the invitation, RSVP card, accommodation card, and direction card. I just waited until they had a good sale (20% off-30% off)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jen6862Jen6862 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a do it yourself kit from Michael's for $100 for the whole thing (100 invitations) and spent $60 on ink. I wasn't expecting it, but I actually got lots of complements on them. :) And the set came with a ribbon and a pocketfold. It does take a lot of extra work though and you might not get the exact design you want. I just couldn't fathom spending so much money on invitations--but that's just me. We spent the extra money on other things, like booze and food. =)
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The pocketfolds I wanted (through Etsy) would have cost a fortune (around $8 each).  I looked into Cards & Pockets and doing them myself (or partially), but the whole process of cutting and measuring and ordering made my head spin.  But if you are into that, it's probably a good route as the samples I ordered from them were good quality.  I finally just did a panel invitation with the look I wanted and stacked my two little enclosure cards on top.

Lots of girls on the DIY board actually make the pocketfolds themselves.  This is probably the most economic route.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_invitations-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:a657d2e0-373c-41fd-b38d-16682520fa6aPost:0c5cfe85-6cd9-4660-a752-d6f9f5e6b8b5">Re: Invitations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The pocketfolds I wanted (through Etsy) would have cost a fortune (around $8 each).  I looked into Cards & Pockets and doing them myself (or partially), but the whole process of cutting and measuring and ordering made my head spin.  But if you are into that, it's probably a good route as the samples I ordered from them were good quality.  I finally just did a panel invitation with the look I wanted and stacked my two little enclosure cards on top. <strong>Lots of girls on the DIY board actually make the pocketfolds themselves.  This is probably the most economic route.</strong>
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

I did this with about 5 Knotties one night, and it takes a lot of time/work, and it's hard to get them exactly right. I would have definitely just bought them off of Card & Pockets if they had had the color that I wanted.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards