Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Wedding Dance Mini Workshop

For those of you who have put off this little detail (because I'm scared to death thinking about it), Dance For Your Wedding in Grapevine is offering a mini group wedding dance workshop on Saturday, May 1 for $49/couple.

http://www.dance4yourwedding.com/index.html

Just thought I'd spread the word.
D&M Bio
Now with vendor reviews!
Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Wedding Dance Mini Workshop

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Donna,
    Thanks so much for sharing this !  I wonder if they will have other sessions bc FI is working on Saturdays.. but we def. need something like this to get ready for the wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw this the other day and mentioned it to FI this weekend.

We are also considering Dance Makers in FW; they have a new student special and for $45 a couple are offering 2 private lessons, the new student Tuesday at 7pm group class for up to 2 months (or 2 Thursday at 8:45pm beginner salsa group classes) and 2 passes to the Friday night dance parties.

The dance parties sound kind of intimidating, but everything else sounds good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://dallas.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_wedding-dance-mini-workshop?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:a942d032-bca9-4e13-9980-c3557bbd9cd5Post:5382883f-202c-4f87-9191-60747a935f81">Re: Wedding Dance Mini Workshop</a>:
    [QUOTE]Donna, Thanks so much for sharing this !  I wonder if they will have other sessions bc FI is working on Saturdays.. but we def. need something like this to get ready for the wedding.
    Posted by SoonToBeMrsHoz[/QUOTE]

I signed up and saw that they were also offering 2 Friday classes at 6:30.  Maybe that would work better?
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahh FW is too far for me, but that Dance Makers package sounds like a good deal, too.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards