Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Weird Knottie Dreams?

I had my first one last night. 

It was my wedding reception, and I'm assuming there was a few other knotties around, but all I remember is that BSN was going around, and picking up half full (or even full) wine glasses, tasting them and then saying "Oh This one is Mexican flavored". Whatever the heck that means. lol.

It made me giggle and I thought I would share.

Re: Weird Knottie Dreams?

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is hilarious!  I've had so many--I've even had ones about other Knotties' weddings!

I think my favorite one was actually my husband's.  He had a dream that our DJ got up on the mic and started telling Jewish jokes.  (Ben is Jewish.)

I had one about Bobbieleigh's wedding where I was in charge of the food and everyone kept coming up to me and complaining about all the "gypsies" that were there.
  • Options
    crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_weird-knottie-dreams?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:ada4e116-8e42-4df9-b663-d39bcef6142fPost:11d39bb6-7967-4196-bd92-01bf858029f6">Re: Weird Knottie Dreams?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is hilarious!  I've had so many--I've even had ones about other Knotties' weddings! I think my favorite one was actually my husband's.  He had a dream that our DJ got up on the mic and started telling Jewish jokes.  (Ben is Jewish.) I had one about Bobbieleigh's wedding where I was in charge of the food and everyone kept coming up to me and <strong>complaining about all the "gypsies" that were there.</strong>
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol. This made me thing of the new TLC show about Gypsy weddings?</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dont worry you are not the only one.
    Stephie- Could you imagine Glenn telling Jewish jokes! Also, as crash said there is going to be a tv show on TLC about Gypsy weddings!
  • Options
    crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the gypsy wedding show is going to be interesting even though it looks a little weird...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Side topic, the gypsy wedding dresses are ridiculous. :X
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I keep having dreams that it's my wedding day, but I haven't done any more planning than what I've done at the time of the dream. So a few weeks ago I hadn't done invitations yet, so there was nobody at the wedding except some random people walking by, and no flowers. Last night I had the same dream but this time I didn't have shoes, had to run to Walmart just before the ceremony to buy a headband and do my own hair, and was surprised to see flowers. 
    Maybe I'm a little stressed about getting everything done ...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, that DOES sound like something I would do.  What's even better?  I served Sangria as my signature drink at my own wedding.  :)

I had one that entailed me accidentally planning my wedding on a Tuesday, so everyone RSVP'd no... including my bridesmaids.  So, I went trolling the mall for new ones.  I even called my grandmother in my dream, crying, begging her to come.  Her response:  "Fine.  Even though the only reason you're inviting me is for a gift."  My grandmother would NEVER say something like that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards