Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

twogether in texas?

hi ladies,

i dont come around very often, but thought maybe ya'll could help me out. I'm really confused with how twogether in texas works... i had been under the impression they offered saturday classes that are 8 hours long, but when i go online all i find is the provider link...

do any of ya'll have any feedback/recommendations for a provider? we dont really have a church here and the ones we occassionally attend are not on the list!

TIA
image 279 Invited!
image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
image 93 Cannot make it!
image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: twogether in texas?

• Options
    We ended up attending classes at a different church because the church we go to offered classes at times that didn't fit our schedule.

I just went on the provider list in my area and emailed different people on there until I found a class that worked with our schedule.

Our class is every Sun morning for 8 weeks at FB Euless and Free. Gateway Church is every Sat afternoon starting in Feb. 

Fellowship church offered a Fri night (4hrs) and Sat morning (4hrs) class in Mar and then you are done in just 2 visits.

I would just email some providers, they get back to you really quick.
    Tiffany G, CPA
  • Options
    Thank you very much :)
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I think Anthem Families is the organization that offers the one day class.
  • Options
    Because FI and I are getting married in the Catholic church, it was mandatory for us to attend Engaged Encounter, which qualifies as pre-marital prep classes under Twogether in Texas and earned us the certificate.

So if you're getting married in the Catholic church and have to do Engaged Encounter, then you don't need to do extra classes.

ETA: Just saw you have like a month to go, so this probably isn't the case.... sry!
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards