Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

AW Thursday!

2»

Re: AW Thursday!

• edited December 2011
    Lacey-  your pics are great!!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to my mom's house yesterday and tried on my beautiful purple shoes with my dress. They made the dress the perfect length, but I couldn't walk very well in them because they are so freaking tall. So I think I'm going to have to cave and get my dress hemmed. It's gonna be a b though cause it's all lace. Hopefully Becky can give me a deal. It's better to pay the money to get your dress altered than be in uncomfortable shoes all night, right?

We were at Dillard's yesterday buying some more Clinique stuff and I found some shoes that I really like that I can actually walk in. I gave up on my purple shoes though, these are ivory but I still like them.

(pic from website)

Congrats to everyone on their AWs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-68?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:b56363c8-9dfb-4b13-8302-8ea2ae53b12aPost:cb7567ae-3d3e-4796-bb52-f9f1ebcd3684">Re: AW Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went to my mom's house yesterday and tried on my beautiful purple shoes with my dress. They made the dress the perfect length, but I couldn't walk very well in them because they are so freaking tall. So I think I'm going to have to cave and get my dress hemmed. It's gonna be a b though cause it's all lace. Hopefully Becky can give me a deal. <strong>It's better to pay the money to get your dress altered than be in uncomfortable shoes all night, right?</strong> We were at Dillard's yesterday buying some more Clinique stuff and I found some shoes that I really like that I can actually walk in. I gave up on my purple shoes though, these are ivory but I still like them. (pic from website) Congrats to everyone on their AWs!
    Posted by TexanTreasure08[/QUOTE]
    Yes.<div>I really really wanted red shoes for my wedding, but I couldn't find any cute ones that weren't super high. And even the little two inch heels I wore were killing my feet by the time we got through all the pictures and the ceremony.</div><div>I actually had a dream last night that we were going to re-do the entire wedding, and the only thing I wanted to change was I wanted to wear flats from the beginning. :)</div>
  • bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Angela those are really cute! :)

I'm not sure what i'll be wearing, either cowboy boots, or converse. No one will see my shoes anyways, and i can't walk in heels to save my life. I've probably worn a pair of heels 6 times in my lifetime. And never once did it last for more than 15 minutes.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-68?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:b56363c8-9dfb-4b13-8302-8ea2ae53b12aPost:b7a31d17-f21f-449c-9909-a0c1bf63bd24">Re: AW Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW Thursday! : Yes. I really really wanted red shoes for my wedding, <strong>but I couldn't find any cute ones that weren't super high</strong>. And even the little two inch heels I wore were killing my feet by the time we got through all the pictures and the ceremony. I actually had a dream last night that we were going to re-do the entire wedding, and the only thing I wanted to change was I wanted to wear flats from the beginning. :)
    Posted by BanannaP[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes! I thought it would be easy to find colored shoes, but all of the cute purple shoes I found were sky high!</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  :)

Angela - aw, I will miss the cute purple shoes, but yes, I would opt for comfort if I were you.
  • cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-68?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b56363c8-9dfb-4b13-8302-8ea2ae53b12aPost:be31a9e1-860e-45a0-bb6a-eb3fed28f7bd">Re: AW Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay for pics--about to go look now. ETA:  Lacey, so cute! My AW is that we got all new appliances on Monday.  The ones I have are anywhere from 12-20 years old.  <strong>And they are Almond.
    </strong>Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

hahaha that made me laugh :)  YAY!! That is exciting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards