Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Party on A budget Seat Covers

Has anyone used party on a budget for their linens and seat covers? They are way cheaper then other places I've checked. They only have 2 reviews on wedding wire and they are both good reviews. Let me know.

Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Party on A budget Seat Covers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_party-on-a-budget-seat-covers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b65de3bb-2623-4bec-8af0-888977507df9Post:3a312cbc-f26e-4aee-a438-a0c13a545d48">Party on A budget Seat Covers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used party on a budget for their linens and seat covers? They are way cheaper then other places I've checked. They only have 2 reviews on wedding wire and they are both good reviews. Let me know. Thanks
    Posted by Toiizloved[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt recommend them. I had once thought about going with them because of their cheap prices. However, when they sent me a "paypal" invoice, I realized it was not from paypal. Normally, if someone send you an invoice through paypal, it would be able to pull up through paypal when you first log on. However, because their invoice from their "paypal" looked so different, I logg on through the actual paypal account and did not see anything from them. However, when I clicked their "paypal link" it took me to what looked like paypal but it was not a real paypal page. Also, I compared it to other paypal invoices I received from my wedding vendors and it looked different from all of them yet all of the other ones looked exactly alike.

I also thought it was weird that you couldnt come to the store  AT ALL not even to browse unless you made an appointment because she said no one is there unless an appointment is made. Maybe Im being overly suspicious but it just seemed weird to me.

Just my experience with them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hello, My name is Yesenia owner and founder of party on a budget. Party on a budget is an up and coming company. family owned and opeated We only book by appointment because Party on a budget is my part time dream. I am a full time mother and work a full time job. I started my small company 3 years ago,with a dream of helping other brides. Everything I do is real and I take care of each and every one of the brides personally. As for my PayPal everything is legal and legit. I am just a small business owner trying to grow my company.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_party-on-a-budget-seat-covers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b65de3bb-2623-4bec-8af0-888977507df9Post:a7e97182-151d-423f-bdad-05fc1c172f05">Re: Party on A budget Seat Covers</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Party on A budget Seat Covers : I wouldnt recommend them. I had once thought about going with them because of their cheap prices. However, when they sent me a "paypal" invoice, I realized it was not from paypal. Normally, if someone send you an invoice through paypal, it would be able to pull up through paypal when you first log on. However, because their invoice from their "paypal" looked so different, I logg on through the actual paypal account and did not see anything from them. However, when I clicked their "paypal link" it took me to what looked like paypal but it was not a real paypal page. Also, I compared it to other paypal invoices I received from my wedding vendors and it looked different from all of them yet all of the other ones looked exactly alike. I also thought it was weird that you couldnt come to the store  AT ALL not even to browse unless you made an appointment because she said no one is there unless an appointment is made. Maybe Im being overly suspicious but it just seemed weird to me. Just my experience with them.
    Posted by gmg75241[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your input. If I decide to go with them, ill look into check payments..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_party-on-a-budget-seat-covers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b65de3bb-2623-4bec-8af0-888977507df9Post:9dbfe776-e4da-4948-8c19-38b4db62575f">Re:Party on A budget Seat Covers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, My name is Yesenia owner and founder of party on a budget. Party on a budget is an up and coming company. family owned and opeated We only book by appointment because Party on a budget is my part time dream. I am a full time mother and work a full time job. I started my small company 3 years ago,with a dream of helping other brides. Everything I do is real and I take care of each and every one of the brides personally. As for my PayPal everything is legal and legit. I am just a small business owner trying to grow my company.
    Posted by yesenianajera[/QUOTE]

Your invoice did not show up in my paypal account like the other vendors did. You might want to check out your link to make sure its okay. Otherwise, give people your email so they can log onto their own paypal account and pay you that way to be protected. Either way, your link was not a valid paypal link.......
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I found this vendor at The Knot Dallas local listing. They will be providing me with chair covers and bows. I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards