Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Park City Club - Thoughts?

After our first choice venue fell through, we're now scrambling to find another space. We're looking at Park City Club in Dallas. Has anybody attended a wedding there or looked at this venue for your reception? I like how it has windows all around and a view of downtown.

Any thoughts or input would be much appreciated!

Re: Park City Club - Thoughts?

• I don't know anything about it but it looks very nice.  We have had a couple of Knotties get married at City Place which also has awesome views.  La Cima Club is another.

What was your first choice?
  • Our first choice was actually Cityplace. We'd love to have a great view but I'm realizing I might have to expand my search a bit to include hotel ballrooms, etc.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_park-city-club-thoughts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b7d8f7c9-e50a-411b-8499-682e3d58016fPost:1697ed9e-4d21-4f49-a107-e92e174fcb21">Re: Park City Club - Thoughts?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know anything about it but it looks very nice.  We have had a couple of Knotties get married at City Place which also has awesome views.  La Cima Club is another. What was your first choice?
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2013
    La Cima was very popular when I was planning but doesn't get much love anymore.  It has an awesome view though.

The best hotel skyline view I know of is the Belmont Hotel.  My DH and I go for drinks all the time and it's awesome.  I *think* you can only see it from the patio though.
  • dmalsobrookdmalsobrook member
    First Comment
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_park-city-club-thoughts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:b7d8f7c9-e50a-411b-8499-682e3d58016fPost:1a2647bf-c299-4f38-892a-3fab1f125aab">Park City Club - Thoughts?</a>:
    [QUOTE]After our first choice venue fell through, we're now scrambling to find another space. We're looking at Park City Club in Dallas. Has anybody attended a wedding there or looked at this venue for your reception? I like how it has windows all around and a view of downtown. Any thoughts or input would be much appreciated!
    Posted by cmarie28[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I went to a reception there about 5 months ago and thought the food was very dissappointing. The salads had clearly been made hours ago and had plastic wrap on them...not to mention the salad had cheap dressing and was flavorless. The entree was also boring. The view of the place is AMAZING but the food was truly bad. I wouldn't pay more than $7 for a meal like that in a denny's.

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards