Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW Thursday

I'm getting married next saturday!!

Re: AW Thursday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm am super tired and grumpy today. Not really AW, but just grrr!

1 week to go tnickel! So exciting!!!! Remember to stay as relaxed as possible. The week before my wedding, I was high-strung and on edge and I wish I wouldn't have been that way. Enjoy it. It's your time. Laughing
  • Options
    stephl3055stephl3055 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My one year wedding anniversary is on Sunday!  I can't believe it's already been a year.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The baby's room is getting painted right now! AND they 3 guys doing it are pretty cute! :)

• Options
    kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I finally booked a DJ this past weekend!
    I finished staining my kitchen cabinets last night..woohoo!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Nicole!  How are you holding up?

I have not looked at houses online for a full week.

We have had salad as a side or meal every night since last Friday.  The real AW and shocker is that it was DH's idea and he even suggested to keep doing this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats t!!  That's so awesome!  It's about time! :)

My weigh in is today after work.  I'm pretty excited.  I really hope I see a difference on the scale.

I got my lazy butt out of bed this morning and went to the gym.  Great workout.  My legs are still feeling it. 

....I wish I could AW about getting my scores back from the generalist test I took last week...but I STILL don't have my scores.  I hate waiting.  ...but if I'm being honest, I don't think I passed anyway.
  • Options
    tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everybody! I'm pretty tired, having to do all the last minute stuff. But I'm almost there!

Congrats on everybody else's AW's!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woo woo tnickel!!!

Mariah - positive thinking - You probably did a lot better than you think you did (my grandma used to tell me that when I was in college)

My STDs are in and 75% addressed!!  I really love them.  I'll finish them tonight and off they go!  Woo - it's really going to happen, guys - I'm getting married!!  :)
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, Nicole!!

Lacey, I know what you mean! I've been gathering addresses for our save the dates, and they've been ordered, and it makes it so real! It's the first real, public wedding-related thing!
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and my AW is that my boss is out of town, so I get both space heaters to myself :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Nicole!
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Disney World in July!  We've put down a deposit and I bought our airfare AND I already made our reservations for four character dinners.  And, yes, I'm 35 and going to character dinners.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im going with Candy Haven for my cake and I will have a different flavor for every layer, including both layers of the grooms cakes.  They are a great price and they are working on a champagne flavor, so fingers crossed I will get my champagne cake!

Also, found a florist for right at $1000.  I am so pleased with how things are turning out and so glad they are within my budget!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anna - I know.  Most of our family/friends know we are engaged, etc - but now they will have PROOF.  And a date and time and a place where it will all happen.  And they will book rooms and make travel plans to actually come and see us get married.  Ha - silly, I know.

Julie - a Disney vacation is not complete without character dinners!!  ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Four character dinners? Does this mean four different dinners or one dinner with four characters? Am I over thinking this? :)

Sounds fun!
  • Options
    almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to Vegas for the first time in 3 weeks! I'm really pumped.
  • Options
    Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicole--Congrats! I cannot wait to see pictures!

Julie--I LOVE Disney World--have fun! Are you staying inside the park? Be sure to check out the Boardwalk at night!

My AW: I sent out my invites yesterday. It was kind of like sending my little babies out into the world since I made them myself. Let the registry stalking commence!

Oh, my Lingerie Shower is next week--my sister aptly named it "Marissa's Panty Party" and used this picture as the Facebook invite. I love her. Really. And one of my good friends is going to attend via skype (she's in England until June)

• Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marissa,
    We're staying at Port Orleans Riverside.  I wanted to stay in side the park because you get extra time inside some of the parks now. 

Emi,
    We're going to Cinderella's Royal Table and we get Cinderella, Prince Charming, and some of the other princesses; Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh and friends; 1900 Park with Mary Poppins and Alice in Wonderland; and then another dinner with Chip and Dale. 

I went a couple of years ago with one of our school groups and I thought that Disney really took the experience up a notch.  The characters that walk around the parks are accompanied by a photographer and they'll give you a card with an access number.  If you get them to scan it every time and let them take the picture with their camera, you can go order the pictures once you get home.  You don't even necessarily have to carry a camera anymore and the photographer will even take the picture with your camera if you'd rather do that.
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have anything to AW about, but just wanted to point out that I love that photo of Marissa :)
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I accepted my job offer and now all I have to do is the drug test and background check. I am so excited to start training, but I am not looking forward to driving to Lewisville everyday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the AW's ladies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards