Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Dallas Bridal Show - any knotties visited so far?

I am thinking about going to the Dallas Bridal show tomorrow. If you have visited, what did you think about it?

Thanks. Cool

Re: Dallas Bridal Show - any knotties visited so far?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went, but I only needed to look at some florists. I also wanted to meet my DJ (and of course eat cake.) It was very crowded and I get very annoyed with crowds after a while. Add in some pushy vendors (there's always a few) and I was pretty cranky even after an hour there. I might have pushed another bride out of my way for stopping in the middle of the trade show and causing a traffic jam. Oops!

Avoid the registration at the entrance, and the pots & pans giveaway and you're good ;) - otherwise you get bombarded with SPAM later on.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went on Saturday and it was okay. I woke up with a sore throat that morning but decided to go anyway. I mainly went to get ideas and see vendors I may not have heard of. Of all the vendors there were probably a few gems, but there were alot of junk vendors as well (Direct Buy, Tub Fitters, Green Mountain energy, really?) as just filler. It was also fun to see the Demitrios Fashion show. I made my own labels so I saved some money there.

Now comes sorting through all the crap I got to see if there is anything worth looking into.
  • Options
    crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went yesterday. We got there about 4, which was good because a lot of people were leaving. I could not have stayed all day...I would have gotten so cranky!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went around 2:30 and we had the same thing as Crash2729 since people were leaving it helped. We were just looking for piping & draping and limos. It helped to say "I've already booked that" It made me feel like I'm ahead of the game.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards