Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Binzario

So I've come to terms with the fact that I'm just too picky of a bride to find "the one" dress out there and am currently designing my own dress.  The problem is that it seems so dang hard to find a place in DFW that just specializes in creating custom gowns (and not just tailoring existing ones)!  I found a place called Binzario in Dallas, and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them, or has better suggestions?  I know that there is a lady who has been recommended on here (her name escapes me) who works out of her home, but I've heard some sketchy reviews that make me want to see what else is out there first.

Re: Binzario

• edited December 2011
    Becky Fowler is the best.   There is nothing sketchy about her, her work, or her prices.

Sorry, I can't help with Binzario... never heard of it. 
  • BInzarioBInzario member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Nearly two decades of success speak for themselves.  Binzario’s 17+ years of providing brilliant bespoke formal/wedding gown design services and alterations, including wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, mother-of- the-bride dresses and flower girl dresses have resulted in hundreds of satisfied, repeat clients. You don’t have to compromise fit for fashion, because we custom design and hand craft every piece, just for you.  Have you been dreaming of a creative idea for a wedding dress or are simply hard to please? Binzario’s team of master tailors provides unmatched craftsmanship, style, fit and personalized service to make your dreams come true.

We are not a traditional ladies’ boutique or online catalog company. We are the designers so your options are limitless for your one of a kind bespoke garment. It’s all about you—your style, your wedding, your fit. No lines, no waiting, no racks and stacks;  just unparalleled attention and brilliant results.  Stop settling for “fits most” and demand “fits me.” Schedule a consultation and we’ll be sure to make you a happy bride. 
    See what people are saying about us.
    http://www.insiderpages.com/b/15250651458/binzario-dallas

www.binzario.com
    800-275-3062
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards