Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Linens

How far in advance did you girls start looking for linens for the wedding reception?  Does anyone have any recommendations on who to use?  The venue I am using can change out the tablecloths for a $200 fee and I didn't know if that was pricey or a good deal.  TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

Re: Linens

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine maybe 6 months out.  If you have the space and find a good deal, there's no harm in getting them that early. 
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many tables do you have?  $200 doesn't sound too bad if it prevents the headache of adding another vendor to the list.

There's always the option of buying your own linens as some knotties have done.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to change out the napkin colors as well and they don't have the color I want for the napkins, but they do have the right color tablecloths.  I think I will end up having somewhere between 10-12 tables depending on how many people come.

Anniversary

• Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I rented tableclothes and napkins through my day of coordinator at Altar Ego Weddings and they ended up being $350 for 12 tables.  If you go through a rental company, they usually have a setup/delivery fee.

Maybe you can buy the napkins and ask if your venue will set them out for you?
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a good idea!  Thanks for your help! :-)

Anniversary

• Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my linens last week (Im about 3 and a half months out)....$10 each on cvlinens.com and they look great and were delivered so fast!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards