Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Epic Photographers - Dallas

Ok, my daughter got a call from Epic Photographers saying she won a drawing and is getting discount.  Being the cautious MOB I want to know something about them and thus far can not find anything.  Nothing on Better Business Bureau, nothing on their website regarding how long in business, etc.  Does anyone have any experience with this photographer?

Re: Epic Photographers - Dallas

• Options
    mrhicks55mrhicks55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, my daughter got a call from Epic Photographers saying she won a drawing and is getting discount.  Being the cautious MOB I want to know something about them and thus far can not find anything.  Nothing on Better Business Bureau, nothing on their website regarding how long in business, etc.  Does anyone have any experience with this photographer?
  • Options
    angieandjamesangieandjames member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did she enter a drawing for their work?  Does she like their style?  A discount is nice, but only if you're going to like the finished product!  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you attend a bridal show? Usually that is how vendors get your information.  If not then it sounds a bit fishy.
  • Options
    stephl3055stephl3055 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked on their website and I couldn't tell if it was a larger company with multiple photographers, or if it was just a single photographer. 

If it's a company, often times they will assign you a photographer and you may or may not be able to meet him or her prior to the wedding.  If that is the case, I would not do it, no matter the discount.  Your daughter and her fiance need to make sure they get along with the photographer prior to the wedding, and they also need to be able to discuss which pictures are most important to them, among other things. 

There are a ton of great photographers out there for all price ranges, and I'm sure the girls on here could give you some great recommendations if you want. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ITA with the PP.  There is no "discount" that will make up for being unhappy with your wedding pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards