Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

B&M Monday

Happy Monday All! It sure has been quiet around here!

My only B&M this morning is that it's raining on our last day of vacation. I'm bummed since there is still a lot I wanted pictures of, and they don't quite turn out the same with grey skies.

On a happier note, I get to see Remington tonight! I wanna hug his sweet little face off, and feel bad he's been boarded for 5 days! :-(

Re: B&M Monday

• I just got back from South Padre and I have to go in for a half day at 1.
    That's totally my B&M.
    Oh also I'm sunburned but that's a humble brag at best.
  • I'm jealous of all of your vacationing! Gah!

My current B&M is getting all of our insurance stuff squared away. Of course, I waited until the last day to do it and it is a royal pain in the rear. I'm also really surprised that they only give you 30 days to switch everything over. That really didn't give me much procrastination time!
    Anniversary
  • Ugh, I B&M myself for being way too behind on school and work and sending out save the dates!

Also, B&M to the sunburns FI and I are rocking from the TCU game on saturday...and that it wasn't as worth it as I'd hoped =( Especially since I'm the Purple Sheep in a very Tech-tastic family.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-142?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:bfb6a72a-fdd8-422e-bb04-fa033ee87030Post:0b6c2886-6f2c-461c-b65c-62dab3e45145">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh, I B&M myself for being way too behind on school and work and sending out save the dates! Also, B&M to the sunburns FI and I are rocking from the TCU game on saturday...and that it wasn't as worth it as I'd hoped =( Especially since I'm the Purple Sheep in a very Tech-tastic family.
    Posted by arco13[/QUOTE]
    Guns up Red Raiders!!  ;-)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-142?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:bfb6a72a-fdd8-422e-bb04-fa033ee87030Post:03827f8b-2cad-4804-a038-c5550e8df485">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B&M Monday : Guns up Red Raiders!!  ;-)
    Posted by winechic25[/QUOTE]

<div>Let's just say I'm not looking forward to Thanksgiving this year ;)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards