Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Twigs in Mansfield did not deliver my wedding flowers.

Just thought I'd put that out there for other DFW brides.  I hired Twigs in Mansfield a few months before my wedding, paid in full and walked away with a contract and receipt.  I called the week before my wedding to confirm all the details, even what time my venue could expect the delivery.

They never showed up.  They never picked up the phone and they never called us back.  I was able to pick up a refund check when I got back from my honeymoon.  The owner blamed everything on a designer who no longer works there.  She left in July and the owner said she deleted all records...however when I called a week before my wedding...months after July...they confirmed my order.  I also thought it was funny that she handed me a check for the exact amount of my order while she's telling me they can't find my information.  How did she know how much I spent if my order was deleted?  I hadn't shown her my contract yet, funny!

If I can save one DFW bride the headache on her big day, then good!  Don't use Twigs Floral in Mansfield!!  What good are gorgeous flowers if you never get them?

Re: Twigs in Mansfield did not deliver my wedding flowers.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you.  At least you did get your money back.

Hopefully it didn't ruin your day and you still had fun.
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW!

What did you end up doing for flowers for your wedding?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think this might be the 2nd time there has been an incident with them...but I am not certain.

Thanks for the heads up.  I would encourage you to leave a review on weddingwire as well to make sure everyone in the future knows.

I hope you had a wonderful day despite the terrible inconvenience.  :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem.  I still enjoyed my wedding day, thankfully they were the only company I used that didn't come through.  The venue, food, cakes, photographer etc. were all A+ and getting good reviews from me. 

For flowers, my husband's mother actually called someone who was on the way to our wedding and he stopped and picked up whatever white or green flowers he could find (our colors were black white and green).  Our venue let us use some ribbon that they had hanging around (thank you Lone Oak Winery) and we made our own boquets from there.  Didn't look bad, but not at all what I ordered plus the flowers I had ordered for other people like our mothers...well they just went without.

I did post on the wedding wire and wedding channel, but I was the first to review so I guess it's taking a while for them to show up.  I got a message that the website had to confirm the business before they could post my review. 

Anyway....just hope I can keep another bride/wedding party from having the same hassle on the big day.  Wink
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omg. I am so sorry that happened to you and I'm glad that you were able to overcome it

Thank you for passing along the message, and congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For anyone in the Arlington/Mansfield area, use Beverly's on S. Cooper. I was very please with how great my arrangements looked and the cost was nice as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards