Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

NWR: Dentist recs?

We had been moving every few years and never got around to seeing a dentist (DH also didn't have benefits until we got married).  Does anyone have a good dentist they would recommend in the Lewisville/Flower Mound/Coppell/Grapevine area?  I'm willing to go slightly outside of those as well for a good rec - anywhere that's within about 20 minutes of the Vista Ridge area (intersection of 35E and 121).  In particular, it would be great to find someone who's good with first time patients.  DH has never been to a dentist (which I still find shocking), and I haven't been since I left my parents insurance after college, so I'm probably not much better off.

(Marissa - thanks for your rec a while back.  Unfortunately, Dr. Lecca isn't covered by my insurance.)

Re: NWR: Dentist recs?

• Options
    Buttercup509Buttercup509 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know anyone in that area, but I can ask the faculty at school next week. I'm a dental hygiene student. I'm sure someone up there has a rec.
  • Options
    danielle16_17danielle16_17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Lewisville is my hometown- I use to go to
    Angevine Terry (972) 436-1513‎ - dont know if he still in business but he was a great dentist

• Options
    Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry it didn't work out Alana!

DONT go to Magnolia Park Dental in Coppell--bad bad bad. It's this Russian lady who could care less if you are in pain. She drilled on my poor sister (7 at the time) with no numbing and she was screaming and terrified the whole time. Don't do it
  • Options
    seujoanneseujoanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Might be a little far, but I swear by my dentist and her staff -- Jana Harrison in Plano.

http://www.millenniumdds.com/

I have a huge dentist phobia and they are awesome with me - just perfect!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I usually post on the Detroit boards but live in Lewisville as well!  

I go to The Grapevine Dentist in Grapevine.  Dr.Martin is awesome.  I have a HUGE dentist phobia so bad that I actually needed my FI to come in and hold my hand (sad I know).  Dr.Martin and the hygienists are all wonderful and work very well with me and help me feel very comfortable.  Hope this helps! 
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A very belated thanks to all of you!  I really appreciate it!

(Marissa - thanks for posting again!  I'm glad you said something because I was going to default to Magnolia since I drive by it all the time!  Thank you for saving me!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards