Registry and Gift Forum

registering

My fiance and i haven't registered yet, but we have no idea what to register for. We already live together and have most of the stuff needed in a house. We live in an apartment as of now and probably still will be when we get married next may. i know that china is traditional to register for, but what else are good things to register for?! please help me with some ideas!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: registering

• How about upgrades?  We had the basics, too.  We registered for nice sheets, extra towels, nicer everyday dishes, nicer silverware, and then random cool stuff like an ice cream maker, a bread machine and a cappucino machine.  Check out BB&B online or another store like it and look at the appliances and see if there are some things you would use.  
  • Also, when you go to stores they usually give you a list of what you "need" for your home. I read over that and there were a few things that I realized we did need and didn't have. Hopefully that helps!
  • We also didn't really need anything new but we did register for lots of upgrades. We also registered for fancy china, which we didn't have. A few things that I upgraded to, just to give you some ideas: coffeemaker, breadmaker, kitchenaid mixer, new flatware, nicer wine glasses, a wine fridge, wine racks, bar set. Geez, I drink a lot. I just realized. Anyway, it was a nice opportunity to upgrade some things that were either broken down or crappy to begin with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards