Registry and Gift Forum

whats the most....

I'm a lil bored at work, sorry if this is annoying!Extravagant thing you registered for?Practical thing you registred for?Thing you want the most off the registry?

Re: whats the most....

• Extravagant thing you registered for?  probly the breadmaker, at this point its the most expensive thing on the registry!Practical thing you registred for? towels, we are both still using the post college wal mart towels that have seen better daysThing you want the most off the registry? our bedding hands down
  • Not sure its extravigent but a vaccume and new pots and pans.  Somewhat expensive.  Most practical, pots & pans.  Want the most, vaccume and our bedding. 
  • Extravagant thing you registered for? Hmm... Most expensive is our pots & pans set ($499) but our Monique L'hullier Atelier Crystal Pieces are our "nicest" thingsPractical thing you registred for? Garment Steamer :) I hate to ironThing you want the most off the registry? Our luggage - for the HM!
  • Most extravagant-A china hutch from Crate and Barrel (so do not expect anyone to get it for us)Most practical-either the pet hair hand vac or the cutting boardMost wanted-the Kitchenaid mixer or (honestly) cash
  • Most expensive: Dyson. I think I'll cry if we get it. Most practical: A small stanless steel contraption that hangs in our pantry to hold plastic bags. Most wanted: By far the Dyson, but our KitchenAid mixer takes a close second.
  • Most Extravagant- The Dyson...we will see if we get it..probably not...sad timesPractical- i guess the storage closet stuffThing we want the most- our place settings from William Sonoma...we want spoons! haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think all three would be covered under the $600 full set of pots and pans I registered for.  Definitely most expensive, I cook a ton so it is something I will use everyday and it is the thing I want most...too bad I haven't gotten it yet ...
  • 1. Pots and Pan  Set...and some of the China pieces are up there. 2. Towels...can't have enough 3. The bedding. We registered for really nice bedding for us, and for the guest bed.  SO needed! I'm also excited for the China because I've never had such nice stuff.
  • Most extravagant: The Dyson for sure. FI registered for an XBox360. It's a definite possibility that his GMs will pitch in for it.Most practical: I guess the few place settings of Fiestaware, so if we have to spend a few years collecting all of our china, we won't have to eat off of paper.Most wanted: The Cuisinart food processor. I am so tired of my inadequate kitchen. It must be Food Network ready for when they decide to give me a show. ;)
  • Extravagant thing we registered for:  Queen bedPractical thing we registered for:  Broom and dust panThing I want most off the registry:  Sewing machine
  • Extravagant: DYSON VACUUM! I see we aren't the only ones either!! (see some knotties above) Post marriage we will have two cats so we made sure to register for the dyson that specializes in pet hair. Apparently, some people are talking about splitting up the price between them...? We'll see =) Practical: Definitely towels. Most Wanted: Kitchen-Aid mixer. Hands down! Mainly because we already went out and purchased our bedding... otherwise that would probably top the list.
  • The Dyson vacuum! 2nd place is Calphalon pots & pans set & 3rd is the Dyson hand held haha Plates, towels & blankets; you can never have too many of them! Probably the crock pot b/c I've never owned/used one, oh & the 3-way multi shower head b/c I hate the 1 I currently have
  • Most extravagant would have to be either the expensive pots and pans or some of the crystal/china pieces.Most practical is either the everyday dishware or the towels.... stuff that gets used EVERY single day of course!The item I want the most would have to be the comfortor set or the pots and pans.  I love to cook and I love to sleep! = )
  • My most extravagent items were my bedding set and stand mixer.  Thanks to my wonderful family, I received both of them!  The most practical thing was the everyday china.The thing I wanted most was towels.  We got them, too!
  • I know that the most expensive thing on our registry would be the green webber grill from Crate and Barrel.  But we would DEFINATELY use it. Most practical thing would probably be the vacume or the dustbuster. Probably the Grill, I will pass out if we get that!  
  • 1. the $700 grill on our "manistry" 2. really nice towels 3. really nice sheet set (and i peeked at the registry and someone bought them!!)
  • Most extravagant: Dyson Vacuum - we have a boxer and anticpate getting another in the spring. It will be great for all the pet hair. Practical: Towels, linens, bedding, Emeril pan set, etc. Most Wanted: Clothes Steamer. I sooo hate to iron!
    PitaPata Dog tickers Visit The Nest! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Most Extravagant-Our TV and Camcorder Practical-Towels Things I really wanted-ALL bedroom stuff and camping stuff
  • Most Extravagant: the china or the kitchen aid mixer. I'll be shocked if people actually get some of the china pieces or the kitchen aid mixer! Practical thing: our every day dishes and bed sheets. Thing I want most: the kitchen aid mixer! I love to bake and my mom has one and says it's made her life so much easier with baking. :0)
  • most extravagant thing would definately be our 10 piece set of all clad cookware, ringing it at $640. we cook all the time so we will get tons of use out of that stuff. everything we picked out is practical (cookware, towels, sheets, flatware, etc) but all the stuff we registered for at bed bath and beyond is extremely so... sweater racks, a vacuum, and, my fiance's special pick - a stepping stool for me because i'm 4'11". and what do i want the most? my silly little red enamel martha stewart trivet. it's just so cute.
  • I hope you all get your most wanteds-especially the Dysons! I have the animal one and it is amazing. It's worth every penny and you will love it.--Melinda
  • Extravagant (or expensive)- kitchen aid Practical- vaccum Want the most-my ring holder!! :)
  • Extravagant thing you registered for? Water slide & pool (from wal-mart) Practical thing you registred for? towels Thing you want the most off the registry? gift cards/cash
  • 1. Wii ;-) 2. Slicone pot grabbers 3. Camping gear
  • Most extravagant-my china, it's like $120 per place setting and I asked for 8... highly doubt I will get them but a girl can dreamPractical thing-a metal hanger thing for my pots and pans to free up the little storage space in my kitchenThing I want most-bedding and/or Dyson vaccuum
  • Extravagant thing-Dyson vaccum and kitchen aid mixer Practical thing- my fiance and I dont live with each other so we need everything. just pots and pans and glasses i guess. Thing you want the most- dyson lol. he wants the kitchen aid mixer the most.
  • Extravagant thing you registered for?Dyson and our Caphalon cookware setPractical thing you registred for?sheets and towelsThing you want the most off the registry?I really want all my china.  And the dyson of course!
  • Extravagant thing you registered for? The China from Bed, Bath & Beyond.Practical thing you registered for? Pots & Pans, Towels.Thing you want the most off the registry?Hmm..I would say our new bedding was what I wanted the most.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Extravagant thing you registered for? $400 Margeritaville. Just because we're curious if anyone would actually get that for us.Practical thing you registred for? Bed sets... we currently use a wide varity of blankets that my FI calls "the tumor". Thing you want the most off the registry? a two person hamock with cradle. We've got a big backyard and its is sooo nice..As for the dysons I keep seeing I can totaly understand wanting one. We bought a pet one after we had gotten our house. then found out that 80% of the house had hardwood floors. So now we really only use it for 4 rooms out of 9 and the furnature.
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • most extravagant: the pots and pans (they are the most expensive thing on our registry!) most practical: our casual dishesthing we want the most:  Our bedding, but I'm afraid we won't get it!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards